Monday, October 20, 2014

Vaccines

So here is a topic I have not really talked about with you guys. Honestly, there is so much information to give that I have not known where to start. So I thought I would break the ice with this website: http://www.nvic.org/

I have a lot more sites to refer you to, but I thought this was a good place to start. My theory is that whatever you decide to do, vaccinate, don't vaccinate, partially vaccinate, you MUST be informed! To me, the risk of getting the vaccines FAR outweighed the risk of the diseases they were "protecting" against. But that was my informed choice. I did a lot of research before coming to this conclusion. So just start looking around at some information before you take "doctor's orders". Sometimes people forget that doctors are people too and no one is perfect and all knowing.

3 comments:

  1. Candida Diet Solution’home of the most amazing depression, mental fog, aching joints, terrible PMS and random pains in my muscle just to name a few.I had no idea what could be the source of my health troubles. Like many others, I got no help from my doctor, and only after years of suffering I finally got my hands on your book. It’s great and very informative.
    the Candida Diet
    Greek god physique
    Lose 50 pounds in 2 months
    Trimifi diet
    lean body Types

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natural Treatment for Retinal Vein Occlusion treats the blockage of blood vessels in the eyes. Herbal Supplement treating complications and relieve the blockage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natural Treatment for Bullous Pemphigoid works to prevent further progression of the disease. Herbal Supplement is to heal the blisters and keep the symptoms control.

    ReplyDelete

Beth and Morgans Blog