Sunday, September 25, 2011

Flu Vaccine



I was on Facebook and someone posted this copy of popular flu vaccine insert. She said she got it from a RN who was giving vaccinations at Wal-Mart. After she showed it to the RN, the nurse was speechless. Are you amazed that the people administrating these vaccinations don't read these inserts? Don't be, because I would be willing to bet money doctors and pediatricians all over the world have never taken the time to read one of them. I'm sure the pharma reps are giving them the "research" results and tell them just how amazing and safe their product is. Please do your research before you put ANY pharmaceuticals in your (or your children's) bodies!

1 comment:

  1. No wonder people get so sick after getting the flu shots.Yet,the medical community will swear up and down that the shot is perfectly safe and there is absolutly NO side effects at all.I had to get one,mandatory, when I worked at the hospital and I was so sick afterwards,even though I am not allergic to eggs.I hate when the govt and companies,schools,shove these shots down our throats.Though I do know that some are life savers,like polio vaccines,etc.I had measles,mumps and chicken pox and I survived.I think we are bombarded with all this medicines.The FDA isn't as good as it used to be.I trusted it decades ago,I do not trust it today.All parents need to speak up and make there voices heard that this has to stop and take back control of you and your childrens individual health.Our gov't has gotten to big and telling us what to take,eat and soon they will tell us what we can and can not buy.Enough is enough of this abuse of shots that are dangerous.

    ReplyDelete

Beth and Morgans Blog