Tuesday, October 11, 2011

GMO's in natural cereals...UGH!!

So I opened up my email today and there is an email from Naturalnews.com about how the "natural" companies are loading their cereal (and I'm sure other products) with GMO's (genetically modified organisms). Among those listed were Kashi, Whole Foods 365 brand corn flakes, Mother's brand and Barbara's Bakery. I am so tired of big corporations taking advantage of people. When I shop at Whole Foods aren't I under the assumption that there are no GMO products to step foot in that store?? Well, all those products I just listed are sold there. It makes me sick. Maybe I will read that this was all a mistake....RIGHT....

Here is the article I read. Please read it and pass it along.

http://www.naturalnews.com/033838_breakfast_cereals_GMOs.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beth and Morgans Blog