Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pancreatic Enzymes

I don't know if any of you receive the daily emails from naturalnews.com but they are having an audio series called the healing cancer summit featuring various doctors and experts in the cancer field. I was listening to it tonight and there was a Dr. Nicolas Gonzalez on and he was talking about some of his treatment plans, including pancreatic enzymes. I had never heard of it so I Googled it and it looks pretty interesting. He said that you can't overdose per se on the amount, however if you took too much your stomach may be a little upset. I found a pretty cool article on another site that I thought was worth sharing. One of the things that caught my eye was this statement: "Another indicator of pancreatic insufficiency is the intestinal overgrowth of the yeast Candida albicans". So here is the link for this article and also the link for that doctor. Happy researching!!

http://www.myhealthmybody.com/trellis/ADM1745_Pancreatic_Enzymes

http://www.dr-gonzalez.com/index.htm

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this posting.Article is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Beth and Morgans Blog