Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Artificial Color Rainbow

I was recently having a conversation with some friends and one of them mentioned that they were recently diagnosed with adult ADHD. He has been on medication for a year I believe. Now having read a lot of books on vaccinations this topic comes up a lot due to the fact that there is some speculation that this disorder is linked to being vaccinated. I mentioned to him that artificial colors are a big trigger for ADHD/ADD. He had no idea. He said that I was the first person that ever told him that. I am not shocked by that. The mainstream western medical doctors in America can be driven by pharmaceutical companies making it such that those are the only remedies they offer. Now I know doctors can't know everything all the time but I feel like most people think they do. It is so important to do your own research especially when it pertains to your body. Doctors are only human and make mistakes or leave out information just like regular people. http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2000/07/30/doctors-death-part-one.aspx Now in this person's case, he is on the medication but if he continues to consume food that triggers his disorder what is that doing to his body? I'm not sure but it seems to me like it would cause unneeded stress to his system. Remember, everything you put into your body has some sort of reaction.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with this article.It makes total sense.Although I do know that in alot of cases mainstream medicine can be a blessing and lifesaving for many,it also pays for everyone to also seek out alternatives,2nd, 3rd opinions first and balance it out with good common sense and personal research.Never ever act like your doctor is like a "god" that knows it all to perfection.Be proactive with ones own health. Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I absolutely agree that it can be a blessing, in many situations. I have had a few instances though where had I not gone for that second opinion, the wrong decision would have been made, albiet not life threatening, but it was a big deal to me. Like you mentioned, there needs to be balance! Thanks for your comment Nina!

    ReplyDelete

Beth and Morgans Blog