Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Homeopathic First Aid Kit

At the request of a friend I am letting everyone know what is in my first aid kit. This little bag goes with me everywhere. Well, mostly if I have the kids with me that is. No need to take it on date night or anything ;o) I will start with a picture then give an explanation starting from left to right.
Kali bichromicum -- for colds with thick nasal discharge
Allium cepa -- for allergic or viral runny nose
Ledum palustre -- for insect bites or deep puncture wounds
Histaminum hydrochloricum -- for allergies
Apis mellifica -- for swelling from insect bites or allergies received by cold
Belladonna -- for headaches or high fevers
Upset Stomach remedy that I have posted about before
Arnica -- for trauma, bruising and muscle soreness THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT REMEDY!!
Calendula ointment -- for cuts, chapping, burns or scrapes (natural neosporin)
Teething tablets -- for teething but I use it for calming because of the chamomile in it.

***One very important thing to remember is to never store homeopathic remedies with any essential oils. They should be kept in separate rooms if possible. The oils will render the remedies useless. Don't ask me to explain, cause I can't but that is what the homeopathic expert told me!***

1 comment:

Beth and Morgans Blog