Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hormone Imbalance? Try DIM PLUS

Hi Morgan and all! Long time no chat with everyone!!

I know my comments are typically suited for the top row of this blog, but I was encouraged to add this important message regarding the product DIM Plus that is changing the lives of friends I am very close to. It's an all- natural supplement, not a prescription. DIM flushes excess "bad" estrogen out of the body, helping to normalize the progesterone to estrogen ratio. Its great for anyone who is estrogen dominant. This can be purchased at your nearest health food store. If you have a Whole Foods nearby they sell it there. My lovely lady friends have been confiding in me about the health complications they have been challenged with over the past few months. Consequently, many of the symptoms corresponded with the ones I was faced with for many years until I started taking this product back in early September 2010. Due to the hormonal imbalance and my estrogen dominance it was interfering with my Candida recovery and I was really feeling defeated. The culprit for this imbalance for me was birth control. For some its pregnancy, stress, environment, etc. Once I decided to stop taking birth control (over 5 years ago) my body was overwhelmed with a laundry list of life altering symptoms: irregular painful monthlies (they were so bad I would have to take an overload of painkillers to get through the torment), severe mood swings, hot flashes, inability to concentrate, breast tenderness that was so severe- moving or wearing a bra was not an option- the list goes on and on. So, I found this product DIM Plus and got on it immediately after thorough research and approval from my Naturopathic doctors. 

What an amazing gift this product was, and a most incredible transformation I was blessed with from the use of it. After over 10 years of skin nightmares I no longer suffered from cystic breakouts or breakouts period (well unless I ate too many avocados....ladies/men avocados may not be good for your skin... I had lunch with the first winner of Americas NTM, Adrianne a couple of months ago and she said "I love Avocados they are so good for your skin"...Um..not always...I'm pretty sure she has amazing skin for other reasons (opinion)...they have a high oil content in them, and if your body cannot break it down they will make you break out (words of wisdom from my doctor, Dr. Mann)... okay, sorry, going off on a tangent... My point...

If your feeling loss of control, or you just don't feel like yourself, or have any of the symptoms I have mentioned, perhaps this product is for you.. 

It's not for everyone, for some women unfortunately it does not resolve their health concerns. I encourage EVERYONE who wants to use it, to do your own research, make your own decisions, and then if you feel comfortable, go for it. I do want to say one thing before going further..everyones body is different. I take only 2 and it really helps me, but I started with only 1 every day, and could see the results after the first month. My good friend just started taking 4 a day, and not only can she see the difference, but "I" can see the difference in her. The key to it all is consistency. If you don't take it consistently every day you WILL NOT see the difference. Also, unless its obvious that you are estrogen dominant, see your doctor. They will be able to detect your levels, and see if this is an Estrogen problem.. 

IMPORTANT NOTE: The owners of this Natural Divas site do not sell this product, or endorse this product as associates working for the company Natures Way. We are not receiving profit in any way for telling you about this product..We are not doctors. This product helped me, so I'm hoping it can help you too. I'm asking that you take this possibility to your Naturopathic doctor and try it if they think its beneficial to your health. There are no reported side effects associated with taking this product, to my knowledge. 

With love
Beth



Beth and Morgans Blog