Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 1 Detox


Ok, so this might be a bit more challenging then I thought. Not because of willpower but because of habit. I was looking for snacks at the store to curb my carb cravings and I got very excited to see some gluten free grain cereal. This morning I pour it in my bowl and proceed to turn the bag over and read it. And, that's when I get the bad news...evaporated cane juice. CRAP!! I cheated and didn't even know it. So, for those of you that are going to join me, read the labels!!! LOL

Breakfast:
Cereal (the kind I'm not supposed to have) with bananas and strawberries

Snack:
Cucumber and 2 grapefruits juiced

Lunch:
Leftover steak sauteed with some onions and cheese
Cheddar popcorn
Apple

Dinner:
I will be making beef ribs with a beef marinade...(cheating here and I didn't realize, has sugar) and apricot jam with no added sugar; Mac n Cheese homemade with quinoa pasta and asparagus

So, day 1 wasn't exactly like I planned but it will get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beth and Morgans Blog