Saturday, April 28, 2012

Week 2 Detox

I'm nearing the end of week 2 and it has been going much better. I have allowed myself 1 cheat a day, but they aren't bad ones...well, no cookies or bread or candy lol. One day I took the kids out for frozen yogurt and I had a vanilla one myself. Last night I went to eat at Bonefish and did have their potatoes au gratin and they have a little bit of bread crumbs so I cheated there. See, not too bad right? Well, not compared to what I would usually treat myself to anyway. If I wasn't so busy maybe I would be able to tell if I felt any different. Although even if I didn't feel the difference I still know I am doing my body good so I will march on regardless. This journey has let me realize how often I would run to a easy option to feed myself when I was hungry. Don't get stuck in that rut like I was. I like to check myself by asking how much "real food" I have eaten. By real food I mean fruits, veggies, non processed garbage. If you really think about it I bet there are days where you haven't eaten any!

1 comment:

  1. Great going.I know I am rooting for you and I am sure others are too!Keep up the great work,yep,I think I would cheat a little myself to be able to continue what you are doing.I think too my hardest would be yogurt and ice cream to give up.Especially now,with it getting warmer,,nothing like something nice, cold and creamy.LOL

    ReplyDelete

Beth and Morgans Blog