Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 2 of Detox

Hmmm, today was a little challenging for me...yeah yeah, I realize it's only day 2! I am glad I have some friends doing this with me cause they helped me not succumb to my sugar cravings. Now granted, I don't eat a lot of sugar and what little bit I do eat is healthier than what most people would eat but I do enjoy my sweets. Apparently so much so that I was obsessing over it all day. I decided the grocery store was the devil cause every time I turned around there was something else I couldn't eat. I think at one point my mouth was watering...ok, more than once. I did come to the conclusion that I didn't eat enough so that is probably what caused these cravings. I took my spin class and at one point thought I might die so I definitely need to fuel myself better tomorrow. I have been told there are some yummy gluten and sugar free sweets at a local health food store so I am gonna check it out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beth and Morgans Blog